Are you intentional about your diet? Do you eat a lot of fast food? How much packaged and processed food is in your cupboards? How often do you eat fresh fruits and vegetables? When it comes to food, it is important to be intentional about what you eat.
We often don’t think about the energy associated with the foods that we eat. We simply eat what we think tastes good and is convenient to fix. But the energy in the food that we eat has the power to affect the energy in our bodies and the energetic vibrations that we need to manifest things in our lives. Let’s take a look at how that works, shall we?
If you are eating a diet of mostly processed, packaged and fast foods, then the foods that you are consuming have been so highly processed that there is little left in the way of living nutrients that the body needs to thrive. In fact, many processed food are so depleted of nutrients that food companies often feel the need to add synthetic nutrients back in to give the food some nutritional value. Unfortunately for the body, there ain’t nothing like the real thing. So the body cannot process the synthetic vitamins in the same way that it can process nature made nutrients and you wind up nutrient deficient. This leads to a host of chronic illnesses that are directly linked. This is partly why disease is so prominent throughout the western world today. It is really linked to chronic nutrient deficiencies.
From a vibrational standpoint, these highly processed foods are also dead. They do nothing to help raise your vibration. In fact, they often work to lower your vibration. And the lower your vibration goes, the sicker you get!
Fresh, whole foods that are rich in nutrients can help to raise your vibration, nourish your body and keep you healthy. And these foods do not need to taste bad…in fact, when you know how to cook and prepare them properly, they taste so much better than the highly processed foods!
This is why it’s so important to take the time to think about what you eat! If you are intentional about your life and wanting to create a life that you really want, then it is important to think about what foods you are eating…especially if creating health is a priority to you.
So what are the best things to eat for optimal nutrition and the best vibrational benefit?
- Organic produce- fresh fruits and vegetables are great! Especially if you grew them in your own garden!
- Conventional produce- this is the next best choice, and it is definitely better on the wallet if you are on a budget!
- Frozen produce- this is the next best choice to fresh produce. Be sure that there is nothing added to the frozen produce you buy. It is not uncommon for food companies to add sugar to frozen fruit or sauces with unsavory ingredients to vegetables.
- Grass fed, pasture raised meats- This is one area where it pays to spend a little extra money! These animals have been allowed to graze and spend a large amount of time outdoors, living the way they should be living. The nutrient content of pasture raised meat is much better than grocery store grain fed meat. Grass fed meat is leaner and is much higher in vital Omega 3 fatty acids. From an energetic standpoint, the pasture raised animals also dealt with much less stress in their lives, which means that energetically they were at a higher vibrational level…all of which carries through to the food that you eat.
- Pasture raised eggs- Similar to eating pasture raised meat, the eggs that you buy from pasture raised, free range hens are much more nutrient rich and higher in Omega 3 fatty acids as well. This gives your body much needed nutrients that it won’t get as many of from conventional store bought eggs.
- Conventional eggs- regular store bought eggs are definitely better than highly processed food any day! Eggs are high in protein and can be used in multiple ways in your diet.
- Raw dairy- if you have access to raw milk, cheese and butter, and your body tolerates dairy well, then this is the best kind to consume! Be sure that any dairy you consume is full fat!
- Organic dairy- this is the next best thing…although it is not the best because it has been ultra pasteurized. Make sure you only consume full fat varieties of dairy products.
- Fermented foods and beverages- these probiotic rich foods are full of nutrients and really great for your digestive system as well! Kimchee, sauerkraut, kombucha and kefir are all great for boosting your health and your vibration!
- Beans- if your tummy tolerates beans, then be sure to add them. High in fiber and protein, beans can be added to spruce up any meal. Be sure to properly soak beans before cooking them. This helps to eliminate the compounds in beans that cause gas and digestive upset!
- Nuts and seeds- these little gems are rich in good fat and protein and can really help to fill you up. They are great as a snack or on salads. Nuts and seeds are best soaked and dried to remove any of the phytonutrients that can prevent the body from absorbing vital minerals.
- High quality fats- coconut oil, olive oil, leaf lard, tallow and avocado oil are all great ways to include healthy fat into your diet….which the body needs to thrive!
When you follow a diet that nourished your body fully, you will feel better as well. This also helps to raise your vibrational level. So be intentional about what foods you are putting into your body. It will have an effect on your health as well as your ability to manifest the things you want in your life. And remember, it’s not about being 100% perfect with what you eat, but eating primarily higher vibrational foods! And be sure to let go of any guilt that you may have if you eat something that you feel is “bad”. It will not serve you to feel negatively about indulging a bit!
Enjoy your food!