One of the things that I love most about this cheddar bacon ranch chicken recipe is how darn easy it is to fix. Seriously, it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Then pop it in the oven and let it cook. So simple and so incredibly yummy too!
If you don’t want to make homemade ranch dressing then find a really high quality organic version instead!
This recipe is naturally gluten and grain free. I love to pair this with homemade mashed cauliflower and steamed veggies. It really makes for a nice meal.
- 1 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pieces of bacon, uncooked
- Ranch dressing
- 1 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breast into baking dish.
- Pour ranch dressing over the chicken until covered
- Cut slice of bacon in half and lay it on top of ranch covered chicken breast.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of chicken breast.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until at least 165 degrees F.