There is something that is really wonderful about using bath salts and soaking in a hot tub. The magnesium content along with the lavender and chamomile are very calming and relaxing after a long day. Your body will be provided with plenty of trace minerals in the Himalayan bath salts and you will leave the bath feeling so much more relaxed! Even better reasons to take the time to pamper yourself with these lavender and chamomile bath salts!
It is quick and easy to whip up a batch of these salts and each batch makes about 16 oz.
This recipe makes a super quick and easy gift for any special woman in your life. It’s a great way for her to pamper herself! It is also great to make for yourself and it one of the perfect ways to pamper yourself after a stressful day.
And just as good to whip up a batch for you to indulge yourself!
- 1 1/3 cup Epsom salt
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp lavender
- 1 tbsp chamomile
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass, ceramic or metal mixing bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Pour mix into a container.
- To use this mixture: Pour 2-4 scoops into your bath and soak for 15-20 minutes to get the greatest benefit.