Most people alive on this planet right now have been impacted in some way by the current outbreak of COVID-19. Whether it’s through having the virus or having normal day to day life altered significantly, we’ve all been facing plenty of additional stress.
But holding onto stress and not managing it regularly has a negative impact on health. That is why people MUST make stress management a daily priority! I’ve done a video talking about how stress can impact you and things you can do to reduce stress each day.
What I discuss in this video:
- Why it’s important to practice stress management daily during the COVID-19 outbreak
- How stress is already linked to as much as 90% of all chronic illness
- How the immune system is impacted by stress
- The impacts on sleep
- Cravings for junk food linked to stress
- Things you can do to reduce your stress levels